Tuesday 12 March 2013

Is this why I am 'out of sync?'

So much is happening in my life at the moment - what with moving house, work, life and family in general.  

I am one big bundle of nervous energy and somewhat directionless (or I seem to be ... I don't seem to get things done although I am doing things all the time!).

I need routine!  I've got chaos.  (I don't really mind chaos ... just hope that there is a down time part to my life before more chaos hits!)

Sarah Wilson (one of the blogs I read everyday) posted about how your Vata may be out of balance.  

http://www.sarahwilson.com.au/2011/04/how-to-tame-your-vata/

Bingo - may be that is what is wrong with me.  The quiz certainly outlined what is happening to me at the moment. 

Vata balancing starting now.


No comments:

Post a Comment