Sunday 17 February 2013

IDEA FROM HOUSE HUNTING


House hunting introduces you to a range of different styles of interior design – or lack of.  I am getting some great ideas, as well as noting what doesn’t work.  

(I am also wondering how some people can live like they do – some places are filthy and mouldy, and they know people are coming through ...  brrrr). 



One unit I visited (too small for me unfortunately) was so colourful with old fashioned pastel canisters in the kitchen and fabric stretched canvases in wild prints; cheap and cheery and the effect was lovely.   

I admired an idea in the back courtyard - brightly painted metal teapots hanging from a tree.  The effect was gorgeous and quirky.  There were similar ideas through the unit, but this one was worth taking a photo of.   


No comments:

Post a Comment