Tuesday 5 February 2013

The great DOWNSIZE!

I recently sold my 'far too big' suburban home, and am looking for a smaller place to live (with a place for the dog too!).

Thinking about going smaller means that I need to move with less.  When I first moved into the house I went from small to large and had to buy/find things to fill up the spaces.  (Thank you Ebay!)

Now, I look at all the things I have and have to think ..."time to go ........"

Big modular couch .... gone (sigh, the stories that couch could tell!)

Antique sewing machine .... on offer

Balinese entertainment unit ....on offer

My Triathlon racing bike and gear .... on offer

I sorted through my videos (yes videos) and 'out' went half of them (I still watch them sometimes!)

Giant plant pots ... on offer

My American oak extendable dining table ... gone to my niece.

Photos - I sorted through boxes and threw away the ones I can't remember the places/people.

Of course some things will be going to the sea change, but the culling process has begun.    

No comments:

Post a Comment