Sunday 26 August 2012

Can you feel the change in the air ..... Spring, Saturn and other things too



Every year I get restless at this time of the year.  I feel sensitive to seasonal changes, and the spring season (southern hemisphere) affects me more than anything else.  Every year I get very restless and restive and day dream more and get motivated to do everything I have put off doing.  Maybe it is the sun shining and the warmth coming through.

However, this year it is also the time that Saturn will lessen its affects on all of us. 

Wha?????  I didn’t know that Saturn was affecting me ... until I saw the article I have reproduced below**.  

Of course ... I Google ... I need to know more.

Apparently Saturn has a major effects on us every 22 years of our lives.  So every 22 years we undergo a change in our lives and circumstances, and the way we see ourselves. 
Unverified evidence suggests that this is the time of increasing divorces (every 22 years there are peaks), burgeoning health fads, taking courses, visits to exotic holiday destinations etc, etc, etc.  

Try this: However old you are now ... take off approx. 22 years and calculate how old you were and where you were 22 years ago.  Was it a time of change? 

Are you considering any changes now?

My challenge to you ... think about the last two years in your life and read below what has been influencing your star sign. 

Then look at other peoples star signs and tell me ... does your sign seem more ‘you’ than anyone else? (From www.news.com)



“There are two months until Saturn changes signs from Libra to Scorpio.
Saturn helps us grow, but learning its lessons can be tiring. Where you are experiencing trials, Saturn is affecting you, be it on your natal chart (the chart for your time, date and place of birth) or solar chart (the chart for your star sign).

Here’s a rundown of where each sign is affected (and has been for more than two years): Aries – your relationships, but in some ways, your whole life! Taurus – the daily grind. Gemini – your ability to have fun. Cancer – home and family. Leo – your ability to think positively. Virgo – financially. Libra – your whole life! Scorpio – your fears. Sagittarius – your friendships. Capricorn – your work. Aquarius – your freedom of movement. Pisces – your fears regarding money and letting someone get close.

As the cycle draws to its October close, you’ll feel Saturn’s lessons more strongly, but hang on. Life could improve once it is over.”

** Take all this with ‘a pinch of salt’ (I am a scientist and shouldn’t even consider thinking about any of this esoteric ‘guff’, but I try to be open minded...there is something more out there... I just haven’t found what it is yet).



No comments:

Post a Comment